Notifications
Clear all

5 Octave Marimba Rental

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jennie.dorris)
Topic starter  

I am getting prepared for my college auditions and DESPERATELY need a 5 octave to practice on. My school does not own a 5 octave and I have limited access to the local university's marimba. I have tried many places that rent out marimbas to see if they would ship to Indiana and responses I've received have all said no. If anyone knows of anyplace that will rent out a 5 octave marimba to me in the Indiana/Midwest area, someplace other than the midwest area that is willing to ship it to me, or even individual who is not using theirs at the moment and would like to rent it out it would be MUCH appreciated!!! I would need it for approximately 6 months. Thanks!!

ReplyQuote
(@grey_run)

Hey,

You can try the mallet shop. The web site is www.malletshop.com. Just another thought, malletech makes "practice marimbas", which are a frame and bars with no resonators. They are much cheaper than the full instrument. I hope that this helps.

WM

ReplyQuote
(@jennie.dorris)
Topic starter  

i've already tried malletshop and they want me to buy a marimba then sell it back on consignment through their website....that is an option but i'd rather try and find a rental

ReplyQuote
Share: