Notifications
Clear all

ABC mallets

1 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@gnienidyrc)
Topic starter  

Where can I find ABC mallets? Who makes them?

Thank you.

-Angel Velez

ReplyQuote
(@a_kash)

ABC Mallets are made in Holland. The last contact information I have is:

A.B.C. Percussion Mallets
Driehoek 13
3328 KG Dordrecht
Holland

Phone 078 - 6173845
Fax 078 - 6512806

ReplyQuote
(@bbstraw)

Hi Angel,

If you were looking for the Neb Zivkovic mallets made by ABC, here's some fresh news, off Zivkovic's own newsletter:

NEW ZIVKOVIC SIGNATURE MODELS MARIMBA MALLETS
Well after more than 120 years I decided to CHANGE a company that make my signature mallets. Since is it no secret that I was very pleased with my OLD mallet Company, this miht need some explanation. Although it did nto "hurt" me personally , I was not so happy with priece raises of my SIGNATURE MODELS MALLETS, often done without even informing me.
Also, in recent years ocassionally more and more problems occured regarding to delivery time and also to wool color etc....
It stil was a REALLY cool mallet, but I am now confident I will have the same quality and standard, just done in a slightely more professional (industrial in this case) way, so it will be world wide easily available and certainly a littel cheaper than my previous signature models. I decide to work on my new mallets with INNOVATIVE PERCUSSION a company from USA, enough small to understand and consider all PERSONAL needs and subjective feelings of the artist, and I think at the same time enough big to secure the world wide supply and availibility of my mallets. More to read soon at www.zivkovic.de/mallets.htm

All best!

Pedro

ReplyQuote
Share: